2011-03-15

Look who's back

First, it was the translation of a book. Then, another project: the issue of a literary magazine. Both took up way too much of my scarce spare time – it was a time well spent, however. If I had the chance to do it all over again, I would, no matter if it took too many sacrifices; if I spent too many sleepless nights; if I had to put a lot of money from my pocket in times of hardship.

What brought me all the way through was my commitment. If a commitment is strong, it’s fuel enough. Mine was strong: it was the obligation I felt to a friend of mine who died from cancer last October. He was the editor of this literary magazine. I had to see thelast issue, featuring him, through. Now it’s done and I’m (hopefully) back to normal.

I thought I might migrate this blog to Opera, since most of my international friends are already there. But I’m fond of Blogger too. So, in the next couple of days I’ll run an evaluation and we’ll see what comes out. In the meantime, hello, friends, I’m back!

1 comment:

Christina Linardaki said...

And so I did. You can now find me in my Opera blog, here:

http://my.opera.com/cleareaching/blog/